Site Rating
[event] Happy Memorial Day!

Forum Index Open Chatbox Achievements Member List Search Tur

Too damned cold [Null]

Threads that have their events reversed are kept here.

Hadrian Diodore
 • Slacker

Level 1
Race
Half-Erodian
Sex
Male
Alignment
C/G
Religion
Agnostic
Taintless

• Info: Character Profile
 • Player: Marjorie

Too damned cold [Null]

» by Hadrian Diodore » 22nd Dec 2015, 1:00 pm

Hadrian was walking down the street, wrapped and bundled in layers of drab wools and thick furs in shades of grey, brown, black... none of the fine fabrics of bright colors, soft textures, and intricate patterns in the rich suits that he was used to. In a word, they were ugly. At least by his own standards of fashion which reflected the current trends in the courts of Rugnos... Still, he was at least, warm at last. He probably also looked ridiculous to the locals in so many layers, but at the moment he cared less about his pride and more about the fact he was finally convinced he wouldn't lose any digits to frostbite.

Hadrian took a right turn, down another street, heading toward the market, when his foot failed to make parches on the ground, instead coming down on an ice slick, his foot flew up and he landed on his ass, rather hard, right in the middle of the street. "Roth's tits," a curse mumbled under his breath, as he got back to his feet, still clumsy from the ice.

(4/11)

Ayana Kovokaya
 • Bodyguard

Level 1
Race
Kavroc
Sex
Female
Alignment
L/G
Religion
Taneth
Taintless

• Player: Spiegel

Re: Too damned cold

» by Ayana Kovokaya » 22nd Dec 2015, 3:22 pm

Ayana stepped out of a shop, dressed in warm furs, turning to watch Hadrian for a moment as he slipped on the ice. She walked towards him, holding one of her four hands out in an offer to help him up. "You okay? Should probably get out of the cold, unless you were headed somewhere specific." She smiled cheerfully at Hadrian, Studying her newfound friend. Ayana's clothes could best be described as functional. They were designed to keep her warm as possible in the bitter cold of winter. The leathers showed signs of having been repaired a few times. Ayana was scrubbed clean, still slightly pink, or maybe that was just the cold winds working it's way through the village.
Last edited by Ayana Kovokaya on 23rd Dec 2015, 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hadrian Diodore
 • Slacker

Level 1
Race
Half-Erodian
Sex
Male
Alignment
C/G
Religion
Agnostic
Taintless

• Player: Marjorie

» by Hadrian Diodore » 22nd Dec 2015, 8:53 pm

Friend was far fetched, at best. Though Hadrian held no particularly suspicions toward the Kavroc. He did take her hand and accept her help to his feet. "I'll survive - I think," Hadrian chuckled softly at his own expense. "Thank you for your help, ma'am." He looked the woman over for a moment. She didn't look... well... like a lady, which was why he hadn't addressed her as such, but she did seem well put together at least. "Well yes, I did have a specific goal in mind. I was heading to the market."

Ayana Kovokaya
 • Bodyguard

Level 1
Race
Kavroc
Sex
Female
Alignment
L/G
Religion
Taneth
Taintless

• Player: Spiegel

» by Ayana Kovokaya » 18th Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

Ayana smiled cheerfully at Hadrian before speaking up. "I'll follow you to the market then, if you don't mind? I was planning on buying lunch anyway." She crossed her arms as she waited for a response from Hadrian, the laughter never leaving her eyes.

Phoenix
 • OOC Account

Complete Dweeb
Conqueror

• Player: Organizer

» by Phoenix » 19th Dec 2017, 5:04 pm

THREAD NULLIFIED

Return to Nullified Thread Archive